COVID 19 UPDATE - NEW MEXICO
On June 1, the state allowed more exemptions to the state's 14-day quarantine requirement for anyone entering through an airport or anywhere from out of state. In addition to airline, military and essential workers, business travelers and those appearing pursuant to a court order do not have to quarantine.
Ready to fly away?
We are open and ready to help you
Safely reach your next destination
We want to thank all our valued customers at AIRPORT PARKING for your continued patronage throughout this pandemic. To ensure your safety and the safety of our team members, we have implemented new procedures to meet and exceed all recommendations from the CDC including:
· Strict sterilizing, disinfecting and cleaning
· Staff equipped with masks and sanitizer
· Limited van capacity to allow for social distancing
Please note and follow these new procedures.-- UPON ARRIVING AT OUR FACILITY
· Our booth Ambassador will greet you wearing a mask and use hand sanitizer immediately before issuing each parking ticket.
· You may take a picture of your locator card.
· Luggage assistance will be issued with your permission only.
· You can be assured the shuttle you board has been continually sanitized.
· We ask that our customers wear a face covering while in the shuttle.
· Van capacity is limited.
UPON YOUR RETURN TO ALBUQUERQUE
· Please call for a shuttle when you get to baggage claim and we will immediately dispatch a shuttle to the Airport to ensure quick pick up.
· Vans are not dwelling at the Airport during this time.
Thank you for entrusting your safety to us. We look forward to seeing you on your way to your next exciting travel destination!
Call us with any questions.
1501 Aircraft Avenue SE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106